Can you count how many times you said that? Probably not. Mother’s Day is your chance to make sure your mom knows how much you appreciate all the times she answered this, listened to you, and loved you. Lucky for you we have an awesome round up of gifts that are locally handmade to make your gift giving super easy this year. Check out our gift ideas below, then stop in the shop to browse our full selection of locally handmade, eco-conscious gifts!
PS: We are now open Friday – Sunday, 11a-5pm. And next Saturday (for those last minute shoppers) we are hosting a Sip & Gift with wine and member artists Eileen from Love by Bean and Cheryl of Jewelry Beyond the Sea.
- White Cotton Macrame Plant Hanger, by Amy of Mainly Macrame, $36
Pot available in our host shop, Thin Ice.
- Pan-American Exhibition, North and South America Restored Vintage Art Print, by Eric of Buffalo History Buff, 8″ x 10″, $20
Available in larger sizes.
- Mini Yoga Car Art Print, by Alison Kurek, $10
- Upcycled Family Box Sign, by Joshua of jf.vintage, $24
- Fresh Coaster Set, screen printed by Carrie of Rusterior, $12
- Porcelain Tea Set (sugar bowl and creamer not pictured), by Darcie of Pots by DJR $80
- Sea Glass Necklace, by Cheryl of Jewelry Beyond the Sea,
- Pride and Prejudice Book Clock, by Heather of litARTure, $50
- Hand Crocheted Wash Cloth, by Megan of Lady Fingers Handmade, $8.50
- Go Green! Green Tea Soothing Skin Product, by Lindsay of Elle Pea Tee, $10
- Wildflower Bee-Line Pollinator Seedbombs, by Eileen of Love by Bean, $12
- Triangle Print Clutch, by Julie of J Savage Goods, $12
- Handmade Paper, by Danielle of Petrichor Paper, $10
Write a sweet letter to mom, or make your own card!
- Cardamom Made Me Who Chai Am Mother’s Day Card, by Christa of C Designs Cards, $4.50