We are packed with Mother’s Day Gifts that are Made in Buffalo by our team of 20+ local artisans. Check out the curated guides below for ideas or stop in, and we will be glad to help you find the perfect gift!
Is your mom classically stylish? Then this is the gift guide for her!
- Classic grey linen scarf hand stamped from a hand cut linoleum block by Julie of J Savage Goods. Lightweight and oh so stylish, perfect for Spring!
- Handcrafted Sea Glass jewelry with argentium silver (step up from sterling silver, tarnishes more slowly) and handpicked sea glass. Available in various styles and shades in the shop. The perfect accessory for the stylish mom who has everything. Made by Cheryl of Jewelry Beyond the Sea these pieces are truly one of a kind because each piece of sea glass is unique!
- Handmade floral paper with envelope is the perfect place to write your mom a heartfelt thank you for everything she has done for you. (Made by Janna of Papercraft Miracles)
Gifts for the healthy living zen mom (or the mom looking for zen!).
- Natural wood (no stain, no synthetic oils) cutting board, is perfect for the mom who likes clean cooking. Help make cooking a little more fun with this handmade board by Bill of NestWell Home. Add a wood butter made of beeswax and coconut oil to help her keep it in good shape!
- Concrete planter with succulent, adds more oxygen to the room and generally offers some peace. Handmade planter by Brandon of No. 41 Supply.
- Growing your own salad has never been easier than with this mix of green seed bombs by Eileen of Love by Bean. Each seed bomb contains a blend of organic seed including Dill, Chervil, Cress, Arugula and Mesclun.
- Kitty yoga! We are loving this new series by Alison Kurek, featuring kitties in favorite yoga poses. Perfect little bit of home decor for the cat and yoga loving mom in your life!
- Does your mom love to use essential oils? Then she will love an Aromatherapy Chakra bracelet handmade by Laurie of Buffalo Lakeside Designs. Lava beads on each of these bracelets allows for the wearer to apply their own essential oils based on their needs.
Frankie Says Relax
Is your mom in need of some “Me Time”? Give her the gift of peace and relaxation with any of these gifts.
- This super comfy and stylish handmade pillow is handmade by Megan of Lady Fingers Handmade. Featuring an African Dutch wax cotton cover, she is donating 100% of the profits of each pillow sold back to the community in Uganda where she purchased the fabric. This gift is a feel good for mom and the world too!
- Do you always give mom a plant for Mother’s Day? Up your gifting game this year, and add a handmade macrame plant hanger by Amy of Mainly Macrame. Our pottery artist, Darcie has made pots that fit perfectly inside. All you have to do is the add the plant!
- Lightweight and fitting in your hand perfectly, a hand thrown porcelain mug by Darcie of Pots by DJR is the perfect gift for your tea of coffee loving Mom. We recommend pairing it with the Soul in Bloom’s custom tea blends that are available in Thin Ice.
- Is your mom your BFF, and a book lover? Does it get more perfect than this folded book art by Heather of LitARTure? Thoughtful and sweet, mom will love having this reminder of your friendship.
Empowered Women Empower Women
Has your mom been a feminist since long before you were even around? These gifts are for her!
- Handset and printed letterpress wall art, by Nicole Cooke is a great reminder to keep fighting the good fight! Perfect for your mom if she is getting out there each day and making a difference.
- The Pink Hat which has become a symbol of feminist solidarity in the past year is handmade by Diana of Mermaid and Weasel.
- Has the mom in your life been a constant in the RESIST movement? This mug by Amanda of Buffalovely is for her!
Oh Give Me a Home
A collection of goodies, perfect for the Buffalover Mom or the Mom who misses her hometown!
- Help her show off her Buffalo pride with this Yeah! Buffalo coffee mug by Beth Insalaco of Yeah! Buffalo.
- This gorgeous reproduction by Eric and Lauren Woods of Buffalo History Buff is a nod to women’s history in Buffalo. We love it because it was originally created by a female graphic designer in the 1890s and it has been carefully restored and printed on archival quality paper.
- A Buffalo mom and baby card, perfect for new mom’s and grandma’s too! Drawn by Christa of C Designs.
- Buffalo Herd Box sign layered with vintage ephemera by Joshua of jf.vintage is a great piece of home decor. Perfect for the mom who loves to decorate in that farmhouse classic style!