Paper Seed Bombs in and Eco-Clamshell
* These seed bombs are easy to grow and a fun addition to your victory garden.
* Drought tolerant once established, they are excellent for patio gardening.
* A great friend to our planets pollinators and will draw pollinators to your porch garden
They prefer full sun and should be watered daily until established. Recommended spacing for each seed bomb is 1 foot, in a pot garden or in the garden in your yard!
* Six seed bombs per recyclable / compostable clamshell
* Each seed bomb measures approximately 1.25 inches
* Clamshell measures 4.5×3.5×1.5 inches
Each seed bomb is made with post-consumer paper and hand-selected, high-quality, non-GMO seeds from a farm in the Finger Lakes region. The plantable paper seeds are protected by the paper and only need to be placed on top of soil, not covered by soil. As the seeds germinate, the paper will biodegrade as the roots grow down into the soil. Each package comes with directions.
These seed bombs can be used for guerrilla gardening purposes or to add some extra beauty to your home garden. These seeds were specifically chosen for their resiliency and make a perfect gift for those with a green thumb or not, making them a great gift for Mother’s Day or a thank you gift.